The Impulse Fitness ExoForm series of professional fixed resistance equipment offers users a premium training experience at excellent value.
This range of commercial strength training equipment has been designed to be tough and testing for users of all fitness levels. It was designed by a team of American Fitness Equipment experts, who used their experience within the industry to make these pieces suitable for gyms across the globe.
The 3mm thick steel construction undergoes rigorous quality controls before being covered in a double powder coat to ensure a consistent and smooth finish across the range.
The 13 individual machines included within this range are designed piece for piece to target each muscle group individually. Their effective, optimal movement patterns translate into faster and more noticeable improvements than when using standard fixed resistance equipment.
Impulse ExoForm equipment has been designed to have a small footprint, to allow for more efficient gym layouts while not compromising on style and offering.
The ExoForm Abdominal comes with the expected high durability of all Impulse equipment, but with ExoForm's improved cable and belt drive designs. This means less equipment down time and more enjoyment from each piece of the range.
- Timer and rep counter – standard on all models
- 3mm tubing provides strong and durable frame
- Injection moulded plastic shroud cover
- Patented ergonomic polyurethane handle design
- Weight stack 19mm full steel plates
- Weight stack: 200lbs (91kg)
- Easy access
- Conforms with EN957 and has passed 300,00 movement fatigue tests
- Pads are made from moulded polyurethane foam with anti-slip covers
- Diverging motion allows for unilateral exercises